Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Network Outages

The fourth largest city in the US is having some major network outages... and we are about an hour to an hour and a half away from H-town. But little ole us, out in the country, is affected too (I hear several sates are: TX, OK, AR, MO).

We are talking MAJORLY s -- l -- o -- w connectivity... like anywhere from 3 kbps to (whoo-hoo) 17.23 kbps. Our normal is say... 800 kbps.

I can only say I'm SO glad I had my Thankful Thursday post already done this morning.

Gees, web pages load so slowly... mine doesn't even come up in total... I hope I don't have withdrawal from not being able to 'follow' anyone. Who knows just HOW long this will take to post.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Makes us realize how desperately dependent we all are. Which is scary. We would all lose each other if this thing ever went completely down. Isn't that an awful thought.

Libby's Library said...

Hope that things are back to normal soon. Do you have a new foal yet?
Be sure to post pics!