Friday, March 27, 2009

Fridays' Pop Quiz: What Gender is Your Brain?

What Gender is Your Brain?



Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female. You are both sensitive and savvy, rational and reasonable. You tend to keep level headed, but you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve.


Well, I'm not a "girly-girl", so maybe this picked that up. I have often made the joke that I'd rather have a new tractor implement than a diamond ring... but that just may be my practical side... or that I like to squeeze a penny until Lincoln cries (and it would take a whole lot screaming by Lincoln for a diamond). I prefer to think of myself as 'frugal'. Anyhow, when I went back and answered one of the bulk-answer questions that I (in part) preferred to talk politics (but I don't like sports), it came out more 'male'... well, since it was a bulk answer and I had to choose, I left it as such.

So, What Gender is Your Brain? To find out, click HERE and let me know!

6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Your Brain is 100% Female, 0% Male
You have the brain of a girly girl
Which isn't a bad thing at all
You're empathetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.
You're a good friend and give great advice.

I thought that I would be a teeny tiny bit male...but I guess I was wrong.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Good Morning Dearie! My you're looking HANDsome today! LOL

60% Female, 40% Male. Looks like I have quite a bit of guy in me, too. Now if we start adjusting ourselves and that sort of thing then let's worry about it. Otherwise, let's just embrace our inner Amazon woman! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Brain is 67% Female, 33% Male
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

I tried to be sooooo honest with this one especially because I thought I'd be a total Girly-girl (and feared criticism) I agree with everything ... except being tough enough to not let anyone take advantage of me ... HA!
M/GMA

Anonymous said...

Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male


Second try ... same results ... kinda ... but that is OKAY

M/GMA

Tatersmama said...

This one kind of surprised me...
Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Sadly, there was no question about underpants. I like wearing my Old Guys boxers. Luckily though, he doesn't like wearing my granny pants. And that's a GOOD thing!

Robynn's Ravings said...

You always leave the best comments on anything I write but today's.....sigh.......SO SWEET!!! So glad you liked it. :) You are inCREDibly supportive, friend.