Monday, March 2, 2009

(girly) Pad Use # 4

As one that doesn't inherently think out of the box, I have only come up with four uses for this particular (girly) item:
  1. what they're intended for

  2. what they're intended for -but for dogs (yes, I have used this item for our pups before- stuck them in dog "panties" when we've had any one of our females in heat. That's no longer a problem, as both of our pups have both been fixed.. err... I mean, more appropriately, 'broken').

  3. for bandaging a horse wound

  4. getting ink off Little Someone's arms, hands and fingers (as seen below).
Do you see the little wry smile on Someone's face in the above pic?

Boy, with a little alcohol, these babies did the trick and didn't fall apart with a little scrubbing.

4 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Okay - this is FUNNY!
Come by my place, cause you've been tagged - Sorry

If you don't want to play, it's okay.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Now THAT's an idea I would have never come up with but it's a good one! I knew a guy who lined his boots with them for foot warmers but you probably don't want to hear about the guy who used tampons for his nose bleed. It was a good look but I won't mention it.

Tatersmama said...

Robynn beat me to the foot one. Although my ex didn't use them as warmers... he used to use the deodorizer ones so his feet didn't stink.

They're good for soaking up puppy pee too, since they're so absorbant.

Anonymous said...

If someone comes by to visit and sees those things in the trash, you will have some explaining to do! : )

K