Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Pop Quiz: What Office Supply Are You?

What Office Supply Are You?

I Am a Red Pen
"You have an eagle eye for detail, and this often means you end up finding mistakes in people's work. You may seem quick to criticize or correct, but you think accuracy and truth is important. You like to be involved in every project. You feel like you put the polishing touch on things. You would make a good editor, detective, or accountant. When facts matter, you're the person to call on."

Am not so sure I want to post this result- it stayed the same even when I changed an iffy answer. My guess is my husband will agree. Hey, he's got to give me some credit though~ while in school, I proofread many of his papers... with a red pen. I can say, it drives me nuts if I find a grammar or spelling error in something I've written. With that said, please feel free to let me know if you ever find an error on this blog... I will be glad that you let me no. :-)

So, what Office Supply are you? To take this short, 5 question quiz, click HERE and let me know!

7 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

"You Are a Whiteboard

You are a dreamer, a visionary, and a straight up idea person. You are very creative.
Even if the things you think up are a bit wacky, they often are brilliant.

You are an adept problem solver. You are always tossing around dozens of ideas.
You would make a good artist, designer, or architect. You do best when work feels like play."

Wow. What a visual - a whiteboard! If only I could erase all my mistakes so easily!

And personally, I LOVE the red pen people. Did you know I actually have a club CALLED the Red Pen Club for those of us who can NEVER stop editing? lol And.....uh.....that was a plant right? That little blurb where you said, "I will be GLAD that you let me 'no.' :)" You KNEW you'd get me on that one!!! LOL

Libby's Library said...

I should have known that I would be the same as you... A RED PEN!

Libby's Library said...

Oh - I get it...let you no (know), hee-hee. Shoot, where's a red pen when you need one?

Anonymous said...

I do not think the 'quiz' pegged me correctly ... however I NO it got you right, Miss Red Pen!!!!

What Office Supply Are You?

You Are a Post-it

You have a good memory. You're memory is so good, in fact, that it can be down right annoying at times.
You don't mean to nag, but you like to remind people what they're supposed to be doing.

You may be a bit of a pest, but you're awfully cute. So no one minds it all too much when you pop up.
You would make a good manger, salesperson or attorney. You can cram a lot of info into that head of yours.

ha ha ha ... L, M/Gma

Bz said...

OMGosh... Miss Post It.. that SO fits you... so what you don't TOTALLY remember stuff... you do fairly well, I think... and the rest.. yup, you.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I don't see it ... or remember, uh ... What were we talking about it??? :-(

Tatersmama said...

I'm the same as Robynn... I think we two nuts fell off the same tree!!


You Are a Whiteboard

You are a dreamer, a visionary, and a straight up idea person. You are very creative.
Even if the things you think up are a bit wacky, they often are brilliant.

You are an adept problem solver. You are always tossing around dozens of ideas.
You would make a good artist, designer, or architect. You do best when work feels like play.