Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged for a Game of Name Meme

I have been tagged by Libby at Neas Nuttiness in a game of Name Meme. I am supposed to use the first letter of my *screen* name to answer the following, so here I go...

...for "Bz".


1. What is your name?: Bz
2. A four-letter word: bunt
3. A boy's name: Brian
4. A girl's name: Bernice
5. An occupation: Bacteriologist
6. A color: burnt orange
7. Something you wear: bra
8. A Food: Baklava
9. Something found in the bathroom: brush
10. A place: Bellville, TX
11. A reason for being late: Because..." " (fill in however)
12. Something you shout: Be quiet! (to our dogs)
13. A movie title: Black Beauty
14. Something you drink: Bailey's (only on rare occasion and I sip)
15. An animal: bobcat
16. A song title: Behind Closed Doors - Charlie Rich
17. A verb: bounce

There you have it... my B-rated answers.

The person I'm going to tag is: Jennifer at Lucas*Jennifer*Noah
The directions are:
1. Copy the questions from my post and paste them in a new post on your blog. Then type over my answers with yours.
2. Use the first letter of your first name to answer ALL of the following questions.
3. If the first letter of your name is the same as mine, use your middle or last name.
4. You CANNOT use any word twice, and you CANNOT use your own name for the boy/girl questions.
5. After you are done, tag 1-5 people
.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

LOVED them! And how do you know all this old music? "Behind Closed Doors" by Charlie Rich??! You're too young for all this knowledge. You're amazing. :)

Libby's Library said...

Pretty creative with burnt orange!
Thanks for playing. I really don't mind when I get tagged (cause it means that people are reading me), but I'm never sure if others want to "play".