Thursday, February 12, 2009

My First Blog "Award"!

Whenever a person clicks on 'Comments' (located at the end of each post) and are redirected to the the Comment's box, I say there, somewhat facetiously, that I have a small world... I say this because with being a stay at home mom, having acreage, 5 horses, 2 large dogs, and a cat... oh, and some trough fish :-)... and an equine breeding business... well, there isn't time for bon-bons.

Thus, my "entertainment", if you will, is researching stuff on the computer, updating this blog, doing computer crafty things like this, and/or making the not-very-often home crafty things (of which I need to post pics). I just don't have a lot of time, so after my wee little one and larger half go to bed, I have a bit time for myself... after doing bills, etc.

Sooo, getting a blog award just makes my 'little world' and little happier. I want to thank Tatersmama for thinking of me and sending this little ditty my way. She is a neat American gal living in Aussie-land. She's shoots straight from the heart and she's got a big one. You really ought to go check her out. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Katie, for the bloggy award.

Now, I've read the rules for this blog award... I'm supposed to copy/place the 'award' on my blog and pass it on to 10 people whose blogs show great Gratitude and/or Attitude ... yeah, right- 10 people?!?- ain't happening. I don't follow ten blogs (remember, time constraints). So, I will pass it on to three blogs that I frequent (the few other blogs I visit are not award virgins like me, but I hope they know I thought of them). Oh, and it's a Lemonade stand because ...well, lemonade is sweet with a teensy bite to it. Hence, "Gratitude and Attitude".

So, in no particular order, I would like to pass this on to:
  1. Jennifer at the Lucas*Jennifer*Noah blog for showing Gratitude. She really strikes me as a warm, thoughtful, and dedicated wife and momma -to an adorable little tyke that just recently got his first tooth. She doesn't post super frequently, but I have to admire not being sucked into this computer blog world...it really is like an addiction.

  2. Reginia Teter at Tetertot's for showing Gratitude. She is another neat gal that is all family... and she has a beautiful one at that too. Plus, any family that appreciates a tractor like they do gets high marks in my book.

  3. Dennis Price at Pappy's Balderdash for showing Attitude. Yes, he's not politically correct, but hey, I get enough of that with the network news.
Please stop by and visit them and give 'em your 'howdy-ho'.

So, there you are folks! Enjoy and thanks for your perspective!

4 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I can't believe this is your first award!
Sheeesh, I would have sent one your way long before today if I had been paying attention!
I'm heading off to check your 3 "awardees" before heading to bed, but I'm sure you're sleeping soundly, already!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Congratulations!! You truly deserve it. I LOVE hanging out here. I'm just mad ;-) Tatersmama beat me to it. I have three of these now and haven't posted about them. I keep meaning too but can't shut up long enough to get it done. I was thinking maybe tomorrow. So don't be surprised if you get mentioned again but don't feel like you have to pass it on again. It will be an "Honorary" award.

Lucas*Jennifer*Noah*Eleanor said...

Thanks so much! :) I feel honored! I am not the most blog-savvy chick and I am keeping up with a 7 month old! :) So, I appreciate the award!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love reading your blog ... it's funny because I of all people should/feels that I know you so well ... yet when I read some of your thoughts, I wonder who is this fascinating, intelligent,funny, clever, self-depreciating? And I'm very proud of you, too. Love you, M/Gma