Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Pop Quiz

What Sign Do You Attract?

I attract Capricorn.
When down to earth, responsible, loyal Capricorn meet you, they've met their match. You are as ethical as Capricorn, and they respect your values. You are also able to be a loyal and caring partner to your Capricorn, even when times are tough. You are there to cheer up or motivate your Capricorn - which never goes unappreciated.

[Well, as my husband and I have been together for over 21 years, so this result is good news. :-) He's a Capricorn. It stands to reason, I am a Cancerian- his polar opposite. And boy, let me tell you, we are that! :-) ]

So, what sign do you attract? To take this short, 6 question quiz, click HERE and let me know!

4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

OMGosh...I attract Gemini. So that's how I ended up with that idiot of an ex-husband of mine. Phew. Glad I escaped THAT in a hurry! Better change my ways to stop attracting those types. :)

Anonymous said...

The first time (I think I was being rather conservative with my answers) I attracted Capricorn. But I didn't feel this was correct ... took it again, just the first thing that entered my feeble little mind ... and I attract Gemini!! This is a good thing, especially since I've been sleeping with a Gemini for 43 years!:>)

When flighty, unpredictable, restless Gemini meet you, they've met their match.
You can keep Gemini on their toes, and that's exactly where you want them.

You know how to add spice and newness to a relationship, quicker than your Gemini can even think about being bored.
You keep life interesting for your Gemini. And your Gemini certainly makes life interesting for you!

L, M/Gma

Tatersmama said...

Hmmm... I came up with Capricorn, but my ex was a Capricorn and we had very little in common! I've been with an Aries for 10 yrs now and he even shares my dad's birthday... And that's a GOOD thing!

Libby's Library said...

According to the quiz, I attract Cancer. I am a Cancer, but I'm glad that I attracted MY LIBRA!