Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Woman Monday

Well, I will be off to the doc this Monday morning -just routine checkup- and trying to get some shopping done afterwards. Grandma & Grandpa are in town watching our Little Someone and so for a couple or so hours I will be a free woman(!) ... whoo-hoo!...doctor appointment! Whoo-hoo grocery shopping!

Fact of the matter, our Little Someone won't miss me a bit with and adult-sized playmate at her side and someone else making sure all is safe. Catch is, can you guess which is who?

p.s. I'm one blessed in-between-generations-er.

4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Looks like EVERYone's in for a great time! Glad you get a little time to recharge the batteries with those flagrant excesses you have chosen to indulge in! :)

P.S. My verification word is "Readed." As homeschooling mom, that just bothers me to no end!" lol

Libby's Library said...

Have a wonderful day...doctors visit and all!

Tatersmama said...

Ahhh... peace and quiet and time to yourself! YAY! But a woo-hoo for a Dr's appt? Honey, I think you need to get out more! LOL!
I hate to say it... but I really don't think you're gonna be too missed!
That's one little contented looking group you've got there!

Anonymous said...

"Free Woman" isn't quite accurate is it? Speeding tickets aren't FREE these days are they? :>) That aside .... it was a wonderful, very busy, enjoyable 29 hours! L Y M