Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Dry Bath Mats

Bath mats are great. There for you when you get out of the shower or bath. So nice to step onto instead of a cold floor. But, you know, I really took note of our bath mat the other evening. I stepped out on it after my shower ...and it was DRY. So nice, a dry bath mat.

You see, 99.3% of the time, I get to step out onto a wet bath mat. It can't be helped. Our routine is such that my husband takes a shower before me. So, I get a wet bath mat. Oh well, I'm not complaining... it's just that I noticed that dry bath mat last week and it was nice.

You know, I always say... it's the Little Things in Life.

4 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Life's little pleasures can be very simple. How's about getting a couple more bath mats and swapping them out after hubby vacates the bathroom!

Andrea said...

Stopped by via Tatersmama...so glad I did! I live the wet bath mat story as well...and when I do get a dry one, it's heaven!! :) Enjoyed spending some time with you today! :)

Tatersmama said...

Psssstttt.. Get another bath mat or two... I always have 2 of them in the bathroom, because my guy insists on dripping dry on the mat instead of waiting til the water runs off him in the shower. MEN!

Dry bath mats, fluffy towels and a HOT cup of coffee. Life's little pleasures, eh? ;-)

P.S... there's an award over at my place.

Robynn's Ravings said...

My son leaves so much water on the floor I need Moses to strike it with his staff and part it just so I can get through. I feel your pain!