Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My First Shutterfly Book

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm working on this book for my daughter. Hence, I have little 'play' time as it is and it's being used on another site. The other site allows people to 'share' the books they have done. It is neat, as it can give one some different ideas.
The first Shutterfly book I did was for my husband (and daughter) for his first Father's Day. You can click on the link below and see it. I would suggest that once you get there, click the "Full-Screen" button and then hit the "Pause" button so you can click the pages when you want to (it goes too fast for me).. also, if the program starts before you are ready, you can click the Pause button and go back to the previous pages manually.
As, I've said before, it's a neat site that can allow one to make memories fabulously forever. Don't forget to look at the front & back cover too!
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg2YOGzNmzcgLRRjBs

No comments: