Monday, May 25, 2009

?'s & Comments that I Remember from the Last Few Days...

Our daughter, whom I refer to as Little Someone (LS) is 2 years, 9 months old. These are just some of the things that she has said very recently.

Do spiders poop?

Thank you for taking care of my itch.

Do spiders have families?

Does Smidgen (one of our dogs) get the hiccups?

I'm going to go tee tee in the grass (followed by, "Oh, no you're not. Let's go to the potty"-which, we did).

Do snakes have hair?

Is that poo-poo dust? (this was said while pointing into the 'big potty' -okay people, perhaps I shouldn't admit, my toilet needed cleaning- you know where the water level sits in a toilet, how it can mildew a bit... it wasn't that bad, but our little one notices everything).

Do cars walk?

Do bugs have mommies and daddies?

Thank you for giving me a strawberry mommy.

That's a concrete truck (noted on the way to Home Depot).

How does the concrete come out of the truck?

I love you (while grabbing my arm to hug at the table).

Do horses cry?

Do elephants cry?

Do dogs cry?

Your breath stinks.

Do dogs talk?

I want to do it(!) -(said on SO many occasions, it cannot be counted).

I need to go potty (while we were at Home Depot.. and on the way to the potty..) "I'm holding my tee tee. I'm holding my tee tee in my uterus." (don't worry, I explained it).

Dogs don't talk (while watching 'Clifford').

LS: Are you thinking what I am thinking about?
me: I don't know, what are you thinking about?
LS: That the horse trailer is too big.
me: It's not too big.
LS: It is big?
me: Yes, it is big, but not too big.

Do wasps have baby eggs?

Can I help you bake?

Can I help you do laundry?

I'm such a good girl.

I like playing in the mud.

Mommy, will you carry me?

I'll keep on trying (while trying to put the horse halter on the dog).

I'm a good helper.

Mommy, I don't want to go to sleep (at bedtime).

Mommy, I don't want you to leave (at bedtime).

Mommy, don't leave. Stay and talk to me (while holding my arm at bedtime-very difficult).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my smile this morning (and my chuckles!) Treasure these moments ... they become memories much too quickly. I love you both so much!

p.s. "poo-poo dust" !!! LOL :>)

Libby's Library said...

This is priceless. Makes me miss my grandchildren!

Tatersmama said...

Ahhh... the joys of being a mommy!

My daughter was determined that she had a penis - because it has the word pee in it, and that's what she did.
"mama, I need to go to the toilet... my peenis is full!"