Friday, May 15, 2009

Grocery Store Trip ? of the Day

I was at the grocery store yesterday, Thursday. We (my toddler and I) were in one of those HUGE Wal-marts... which is SO difficult to shop because it is SO big. ANYway, we were on the downhill slide when we noticed a noisy, busy, boy (probably 4 or 5) standing next to his little sister which was sitting in the grocery cart seat while the mom was pushing it. They were a ways down an isle that I was passing by. I said, "That boy is hyper." My daughter (2 years 8 months old) says, "What's hyper?" I tell her it's when you have a lot of energy and you move around a lot.

Wellll, we stopped to pick out some lunch meat and are passed by the aforementioned group. My daughter, sitting in the cart seat, looks down at the boy walking by and says, "Are you hyper?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That my girl!!!! Out of the mouths of babes ... I love her unabashed honesty and innocence. L, Gma

Libby's Library said...

Just gotta love 'em.

Tatersmama said...

LOL! Out of the mouths of babes!
Just be grateful that you didn't use another word to describe him!

Are you feral?
Are you a pain in the a**?
Are you a nasty boy?
Are you digusting?

LMAO! Oh the joys of motherhood!

psssstt.. I'm still waiting on the t-shirt pic! ;-)

Robynn's Ravings said...

Laughing at your "Little Someone" and at Katie's comment. Oh how GLAD I've been that some of the things I'VE said weren't repeated. Had to stop saying, "Dammit" when mad when 18-mo-old Wild Man started saying it when he would drop his bottle. Hmmmmm. This is a case for sendin' 'em to public school cause you can never blame anyone else when you homeschool!

LOVED YOUR NOTE!!!!! SO THOUGHTFUL!! You are such a sweet friend. :)