Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's Pop Quiz: How Do You Think?

How Do You Think?
You Think Objectively
Your brain works best when you are able to think in steps. You like procedures and routines. You are good at staying focused and on task. You are excel at developing workable solutions to difficult problems. You simply look at the facts. You have an excellent memory, and you are a quick thinker. You can sort out what's important from what's not.

Wow(!)... I registered... I mean, it registered that I do, indeed, think! Whaddaya know! Hallelujah! Okay, okay, I will say... I do like organization and don't deal well with all sorts of stimulus coming at me from all different angles... and I have been told that I'm a stay on task-master, but ... a "quick thinker"?!? Ha... then why do I SO often think of the good things to say after the fact?!?

So, how do you think? Take the short 5 question quiz HERE and let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Think Emotionally

Your brain works best when you are able to really get passionate about something.
You like to feel connected to whatever project you are working on. You crave meaning.

You work to bring people together, and you're always thinking of a way to compromise.
You believe that the only way to get things done is to have everyone in harmony.

Wellllll ... duh??? No surprises here, uh? I even took the quiz twice (different answers on 3) but same results. Guess I can't escape it, it must be the Libra sign. M/Gma

Robynn's Ravings said...

Emotional thinker here, too.

Not surprised by yours as, with your background, I would think that clear head of yours would lend itself to insight and good advising.

I just love these Friday polls! Have a good weekend, my friend.

Dr.John said...

Emotional thinker here, too.
I may post the entire thing on Tuesday on my blog.

Libby's Library said...

Your brain works best when you are able to really get passionate about something.
You like to feel connected to whatever project you are working on. You crave meaning.

You work to bring people together, and you're always thinking of a way to compromise.
You believe that the only way to get things done is to have everyone in harmony.

Tatersmama said...

You Think Emotionally

Now what does that say about all of us, eh?