Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Just a Hop, Skip, & a Jump over to Mom's Place

Okay folks... wherever and whoever you are... uhhh... hello??...are you there???

Well, for those few that are there (I know... this is a wee peeped blog), but for those that are here, I have to tell you about someone. They just started their blog a bit over a month ago... actually on April Fool's Day ...hmmm.

Anyhow, I wouldn't say she is a fool though... because that would be saying I was raised by a fool and I wasn't. She is my mom. Once she got her blog going and I saw a few widgets up, I called and said, "Wow, you can teach an old dog new tricks". I was semi-joking, of course.
:-)

If you are here reading this, please stop by for a little peek and give her a shout out (a comment). I know she would love it and it would let her know that, indeed, someone else (other than her daughter) has been by. Her blog is called "It's Never too Late For a Happy Childhood". It's an appropriate title for someone that made lemonade from a sour childhood.

5 comments:

Fruitcake Sandy said...

LYM ... :>) 'Old Dog'

Libby's Library said...

I have her on my blog roll!

Dr.John said...

I visited . An interesting entry. We must be getting near mother's day.

Robynn's Ravings said...

She's well worth the read. So glad more are heading over. :)

Tatersmama said...

I've been readin' and commentin' to the point that your mom is gonna think she has a stalker, but I LOVE her blog!

Where's the "followers" though? She needs to get one!!!
I would be the 2nd to join...'cause I'll let YOU be first!

Word veri:
demenest. That was the demenest post I ever wrote!