Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's Quiz & Other Stuff Cancelled due to More Mentally TAXing Things

like...

I won't start... or I'll try not to. Just FYI, "bloggy-land" may be traveled infrequently by me for ?!? as TAX time is upon us and, with an Equine Breeding Business, all of our ducks ... errr... horses must be in a row.






Let me just say, I cannot tell you how MUCHHH I despise our tax system... on SO many levels. I could rant for a LONG time on the subject, but I won't subject you to that (hey.. "subject and subject" what do you call those words that look the same, but are said differently?).



ANYway, hope y'all are faring/will fare well with your TAX stuff.



And please, don't redistribute any of your "wealth" on my behalf.








Yup, slowly, but surely, I think Atlas may be shrugging.

[ For those ?? not so 'political'... sorry, but... I just had to get that off my chest... *sighhh* ...okay, I feel better now. But, that shouldn't last long because I haven't started doing our taxes yet. ]
Until next time....

3 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

ugh. I feel your pain. We had to get an extension because Grizzly put it off. It's his one nod to managing our finances. I do everything else but HATE the taxes. They intimidate me to death. I'll pray for you to emerge quickly from the other side sister. :) I'll have coffee and a scone for you. Lifting my cup to the east!

Libby's Library said...

Yep - I'm with you...and it's only gonna get worse. I could go on for a long time on this subject! I'm so glad that their are others that feel the same way as I do...cause when the ship goes down, I'll know who will stand by me while I'm singing Nearer My God To Thee!

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately ... how clever you are? how intelligent you are? how creative you are? how much I love you?

Well, darling, I'm telling you now!