Monday, April 13, 2009

The Day After Easter

A couple of days ago, I had started picking out some pics for an Easter post (from the www), but ended up posting the videos of our Little Someone. Well, in keeping with not letting my searching (that was incomplete) go to waste, here they are.

Just thought this was "Eastery" looking -the pastel colors and all.

Easter reminds me of many things- nature and all her splendor. And this shot in an egg shape just caught me.


When I was perusing the net, looking at thumbnails, I did a double take of this one thinking someone had put bunnies on the table- nope, just cleverly done cakes.



Just look at those colors!

This pic was taken out our west porch- the pic has not been 'touched'. Those colors are real. Just beautiful, isn't it?


I could wax philosophic about much, but I won't. It suffices to say that we are blessed.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

What great Easter pics, BZ! And those bunny cakes are incredible REAL looking. I'd sort of expect a squeal when you took a knife to them. lol

Yes, you ARE blessed. And so am I to have you as a friend, truly. :)

xOxO Robynn

Libby's Library said...

What wonderful photos...did you bake those cakes? If so, I want one!!!
Hope your Easter was a joyful one.