Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday's Pop Quiz: What Kind of Happy are You?

What Kind of Happy are You?
You Are "Engaged"

You feel completely absorbed and intrigued right now. You're cheerfully busy. You're alert and completely involved with everything you do. You don't walk through life half-asleep. If you're interested and engrossed, then you feel incredibly happy. You are constantly curious and never bored. There's too much to be fascinated with!

Yeah, let me tell you, those last two lines do describe me. Many a Discount Tire Employee, Sprinkler System Installer, Septic System guy, Custom Concrete Designer... (the list goes on)... you name the employee of whatever job it is we are having done. Evidently, I ask a lot of questions. I've been told so by numerous people. I don't feel like I do... doesn't everyone wonder about stuff to the Nth degree?!? Evidently not... so I've been told.

So, what kind of 'Happy' are you? To find out, click HERE for the short 5 question quiz and let me know!

5 comments:

Fruitcake Sandy said...

You Are Affectionate
Your life is full of love and friendship - and you always have more to give.
You have an open heart. You are willing to take that leap and put your faith in people.

You see the good in everyone and everything. You are a very sympathetic person.
The people you love make you very happy. You feel warmly toward those around you.

Yeaaaaaa ... the Friday Quiz is back! I actually think this one might have caught me ... I wasn't even tempted to 'take' it again (to get something better!)

Robynn's Ravings said...

You Are Excited
You are vibrant and lively. You bring passion to everything that you do.
You are very animated and energetic. People find you dazzling and charming.

Beyond being happy, you are optimistic and enthusiastic.
There's so much life to live, and you're eager to experience so much!

Love this Friday Quiz things but I gotta tell ya....it must be pickin' up somethin' I don't feel this morning. My Bo is pulling hard toward college and friends and barely has time, or inclination, to shake us from her sandals. Wwaaahhhhhhhhhh! My nest is feeling emptier already!

Robynn's Ravings said...

P.S. I thought I would come out like you, BZ. I ask 5 million questions about EVERYthing and read mostly non-fiction. Maybe I better take that test again!

Lucas*Jennifer*Noah*Eleanor said...

I am also "Affectionate"... and a YEY from me too! I love these little ditties! Have a relaxing weekend! :)

Tatersmama said...

I'm Affectionate too.

Although I was a little bit undecided about whether I would be most hurt to be called "cold" or "cruel". I went with cruel, because it would kill me to think I knowly hurt anyone.

I LOVE these Friday Quizzes!