Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now that's a Horsefly!

I went Google Image searching for some pics for the book I'm making that I talked about in the "More Time Please"- Sept. 25 posting. Anyway, one of the songs makes a reference to a horsefly, so I thought I'd see what I could find for that. Among many others is the one below that I found.


As is obvious, it's been Photoshopped ~no, it's not some new breed of nefarious insect originating in Asia erroneously imported on some vessel carrying tainted fruit stock. Okay, I digress...

Anyway, I happened upon a site that was posting winning Photoshopped photos of "Mammals and Insects; Crossbred". Below are just a few more from that site.





I was impressed. To see more, you can go here: http://www.worth1000.com/cache/gallery/contestcache.asp?contest_id=3041&display=photoshop

No comments: