Friday, September 11, 2009

You Must Be A Beautiful Baby

{Below is a little diddy I used to sing all the time (and still do sometimes) to our girl -sung to the tune of "You Must have Been a Beautiful Baby"}

You must be a beautiful baby.
You must be a wonderful child...
because you know,
you make me smile so,
even though you drive me wi-ild.

You must be a beautiful girl,
Sweetest in the whole wide world.
I love you so,
Don't ya know-
You are momma's girl.

You must be a beautiful girl,
Smartest in the whole wide world.
I love you so,
Don't ya know-
You are momma's girl.

4 comments:

Fruitcake Sandy said...

Oooooooohh .. that's sooooo sweet, I love the picture, too. Can you send it to Grandma, pul-leez. Memories of the songs you sing right now, will live a lifetime.Do you remember "I Love You - a Bushel and a Peck" ? I do, you know!


Word Veri - c r o n e - ha! Some days I am just that ...

Tatersmama said...

Oh how sweet! And how true! ;-)
Methinks that that beautiful little someone will grow up knowing just how absolutely loved she is!

Robynn's Ravings said...

And she is just a BEAUTIFUL little precious girl! Inside and out, I just know! Perfect song for her. :)

Jan Mader said...

The song must have been written just for her....