Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just For the Record

1. Well, my 'I could be doing something better' work paid off... though "paid off" is not the term I'd use since we're not getting paid -just getting reamed less. Was able to get what the CAD says our 'Market Price' per acre is down -from $31,600 per acre to $21,700 per acre.

2. Am still pregnant. Wasn't sure. Had some bleeding. Wasn't liking the roller-coaster ride of wondering, so I went in to know one way or another and all is still going. Still very early, so I defer to 'what will be, will be'.

3. I'm tired....... oh..... yeah...... you're probably getting tired of hearing that. I can assure not as tired as I am.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

I never tire of hearing from you about anything. Just miss you when you're not around. Glad that all is still well. :)

Tatersmama said...

Hey darlin'..nothing you say, tires me. I swear it.
It gets pretty lonely when you're not around, but I'll forgive ya. ;-)
Because you're SO worth the wait!!