Sunday, May 16, 2010

Waaaaa-waaa....

(sniff-sniff)... okay, my mom is here and we ...actually, she is going through Miss E's clothes and Mr. C's clothes for all clothes that are too small.
SHE is is doing the initial "going through" because I am aware of my sentimental weakness. You see, I want to keep some clothes for/from each so a Memory Quilt can be made....
BUT I MUST TELL MYSELF THAT I CANNOT KEEP EVERYTHING.
:-(
Yesterday is gone.
Damn Father time is in too good of shape... he could slow down a BIT, you know!

3 comments:

Tatersmama said...

Aww... it is hard, isn't it? I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing, but hey... that's life eh? Good thing you have Grandma there to help...Lol!
Now, with grandma there, I'm assuming that you just might have more time to blog? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part? ;)
Some pics of the little ones would be great - or even grandma sorting! Just sayin'...

Robynn's Ravings said...

Oh, I would have my own house for all I want to keep that reminds me of my babies! Which AREN'T anymore. The Wild Man just hit 5'11" and 175 lbs.! He's huge and still growing. And THAT's my baby. I hold up the tiny outfits and look at them in pics and I have to say, your review of Father Time is spot on. He does a number on our children and our hearts.

So glad you have reinforcements. BUT DO MAKE THE QUILTS! I hope to do the same one day.

XOXOXOX!

Robynn

Fruitcake Sandy said...

Grandma has left the building ... for the time being at least. Mr. C turned 4 months old last week ... sniff, sniff, indeed. While I will always treasure the time I've had with all three of my 'babies' and I pray that they will always remember me with love and smiles ... my 'big' baby (of 45 years in August!) says he needs me at home more these days.

And there is a reason ole girls like myself don't have babies ... I am 'tarred' to the bone.