Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Wrench in my Gears...

... or maybe I should say the "stench" in my gears. Had a lot planned for today, but the best laid plans have been rerouted by a d**n skunk ...or should I blame the 164 pound Dane that ran into the dark when she was supposed to be doing her last potty of the evening?

Suffice to say... that pooch didn't get to come in for the night. AND, by virtue of me just standing 100' downwind, I smelled this beast all night (probably had seeped through the pores of my nose). Off to do skunk out chores....
Eeewwwhh!

3 comments:

Libby's Library said...

We can always tell when we've crossed over the state line into Florida. I swanne - skunks love Florida.

Libby's Library said...

Thanks for coming by, you were the first to see my new layout.

The photo across the top of blogs is called a Banner!

Don't you just love it. She worked so hard on it, and she is working on my book blog too. She also did the layout on George and Gracie's Blog!

www.tailsawaggn.blogspot.com

Tatersmama said...

Ewwww? Hunny, I would give my eyeteeth to smell skunk again... but then I don't have it embedded in my nose like you do..LOL!
I like the smell of skunk, off in the distance, but I have to admit that there is nothing worse than a dog who's tangled with a real live Pepe Lepue, - or eaten roadkill for that matter!!
Our Dalmation lurved roadkill skunk, and then would lay in front of the woodstove and errmmmm... "pass wind", happily sniffing after each little "outburst".
*gag*.