Monday, July 27, 2009

First Watercolor and Finger Painting

These were both done quite some time ago. I am just now getting them posted. But, such Fine Art deserves a commendation, even if it is late.

Our Little Someone loved using purple. In fact, purple has the least amount of color left in the watercolor tray.


These weren't the finger paints that I remember growing up. These were a clear gel with the color labeled on the lid and they only work on the special paper... and then, at that, it takes a few seconds for the color to show up... not much on the quick reinforcement. Will have to find some of the old tried and true finger paints that can mess your walls up.

5 comments:

Libby's Library said...

You have a budding artist!

Tatersmama said...

Ahhh... a budding artiste! I love the work Little Someone has done!

I have to admit that I love the old regular finger paints... and have the walls to prove it!
We use Q-tips as well, and the kids just love it!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Beautiful color combos!! But, of course.

I took Bo's when she was little and had them laminated. We still use them for placemats from time to time. TWM HATED arts and crafts. I have next to nothing. :(

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

As an art critic, myself, I'd say these are "top-notch!" C

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog site and leaving the nice comments. I enjoyed visiting yours. Stop by anytime.