Friday, July 17, 2009

Daddy and Little Someone Dancing

This picture was taken right before bedtime. Daddy and our Little One were 'slow-dancing' to music (yes, the TV screen was on, but music was playing).

This pic was taken when this child was not even 3 y/o, yet and look at how LONG she is. To get an idea, Daddy is 6' 4" tall. Our "Little" Someone is 40.5" tall. She has remained "off the charts" on height since she was about 1-2 months old.

I'm 5' 2 & 3/4" tall (hey, every bit matters).... but I have tall genes... you'd just never know it by looking at me. So, at least I can say that I didn't detract from her height. :-)

4 comments:

Fruitcake Sandy said...

she's 40.5 inches tall, how much does she weigh? I love the dancing, so special. L, M/Gma

Libby's Library said...

Aaaaaaaaaawwww this is so sweet.
Me - 5'2" 1/2 IF I stand REALLY straight!

Robynn's Ravings said...

You got a biggun! I got a biggun, too! I'm 5'7" and Grizzly is 5'9". Bo is 5'11". It was all the nursing, I'm convinced. So lucky to be tall and gorgeous like Little Someone!

Tatersmama said...

OMGoodness...Look at the length of the legs on the little beauty!

That's an absolutely gorgeous, sweet photo... and what wonderful memories she's going to have of dancin' with her daddy!