Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Kind of Shopper are You?

I am a "Reluctant Shopper"
(gees, anyone that knows me would say "yup!")

You really don't enjoy shopping. For you, it's just another chore. You approach shopping systematically. You research what you're going to buy and come prepared with a list. Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don't need. You try to de-emphasize stuff in your life. You find shopping and buying things to be a rather empty experience.

Found this short quiz via a blog I visit (Neas Nuttiness). She had the results of one of these little ditties posted with a link to the site. There are only 7 questions...

So, what kind of shopper are you? Find out HERE and let me know!

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Oh - I just took the quiz and I"m a Discount Shopper. I guess that comes from raising such a big family and never having enough money! I really don't like shopping at all, and prefer to do my shopping on-line. I can do it in my jammies, and there isn't ever a line!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hi Bz :)

Thanks SO much for coming by and being willing to share your thoughts with me. Norm was a great guy. His funeral is tomorrow and I'll be singing - very hard but his wife asked me and I would do anything for them. I won't be posting tomorrow in honor of Norm. So sorry you lost your friend as well. Wicked disease.

Love your site and its beautiful simplicity. It feels like an "ahhhh" moment to come here. I will follow it. And just so you know, I HATE (and if there were larger letters I'd use them!) to shop. I better take that quiz over at Libby's.