Monday, October 6, 2008

Regarding the Big Saggy...

About a week ago, I posted some tree trunk slice pics (post date- 9/30/08) and was curious what people "saw" in the trunk slices. Wow, some people have interesting imaginations... well, before I go off saying something about other's imaginations, I shall admit my own sightings, as weird as they may be ...or may not be.

Okay, here are the pics again (they can be clicked on for larger view):













Well, for the first pic, I see large saggy breasts. Not far off from what some others said. And for the second pic... at least I was not alone!... I saw... umm... err... uhh... to put it like the other person said... 'the male anatomy'... or a form thereof. I also saw a bear looking to the right. So, Mr. Rorschach may not think I'm too far off from the 'norm'.

Below are the comments that came in as to what others saw. Some very interesting, creative, and some, downright... umm.. unique.
:-)

Anonymous said...
I SEE two different things with the first slice ... the first is a very wide-load woman bending over in the garden. The second ... same woman bending over in front of me ... those thangs are boobs!!!The second slice is obvious ... a large bulbous snoze ( no doubt from drinking too much!) Oh, he's bald and has a weak chin!


Anonymous said...
I see an old buffalo from behind in picture one. In the second is a profile of a toothless person with their eyes closed and chewing aka gumming something (and deformed back of the head).


Anonymous said...

Cocker Spaniel Rose Butt (or would you call it a moon?!)~Jimmy Durante Elmer Fudd Flop-Eared Rabbit Ground Hog sticking its head out from it's den(?)Bear


Anonymous said...
View 1: a fat lady bending over picking up bon bons, a tooth with the top part tilted to the left, a curled up baby bear, two sleeping puppies, one laying over the top of the other. View 2: a pig's head with the shoot to the right,the heart with a vein on the right, side a fist with one finger pointing at something~Bernie


Anonymous said...

The first one is a view I had of your Dad just before I passed him again in the woods on a tight trail at Caney Creek. The second one is a view of Mickey Mouse looking in the other end of a hollow log(study the wood grains!!) Mr.D


Anonymous said...
a large b_tt and the base view of a male anatomy


Anonymous said...

oh-oh- the person that 'saw' the baby bear curled up asleep in the first view was right on the mark. Sweet little grizzly bear all curled up in the fetal position! 'Bare' Momma


Anonymous said...

"passed him again" comment reminds me of the story of the tortoise and the hare.....

********************************************

And lastly, one that wasn't posted (just took the pic yesterday)... we cut down one of our sycamores... or shall I say, a "Sick-a-more" tree that had been struggling and was on its way out. We're having some large plucked trees brought in~ biting the bullet and spending the dough, as life is short and we would like to enjoy the trees.
ANYway, so we chopped the sycamore down and, again, cut trunk slices for ?? a clock perhaps. So, here they are. And it is very clear what they look like... let's see, how did my imaginative other half put it??... Oh, yes, "Breasts smashed up against glass".

I would concur.

No comments: